now browsing by category
“Cloud Technology & Cyber Security for Small Businesses” Coming to Tri-State Feb. 27
If you are a small business owner “lost in the Cloud” when it comes to effective cyber security and utilizing the power and convenience of today’s “cloud technology,” the FREE workshop “Cloud Technology and Cyber Security For Small Businesses” is for you.
It will be held on Saturday, Feb. 27, 10 a.m. to noon, at 1821 Summit Rd., 45237. Come early, at 9 a.m., for a complimentary continental breakfast and speed networking session facilitated by Linda Wright, of Wright Communications.
Sponsored by Marvin Bryce of Kingdom IT Solutions and co-sponsored by Wright Communications, the event is designed to provide the basics of cyber security and cloud technology every 21st Century business owner needs to know. Those who attend will learn how to browse the web safely for business use and how to help keep their clients’ information safe. This interactive seminar will end with a question and answer session.
Topics will include:
- The Dynamics of Cyber Security & What You Need To Know About: Application Security, Information Security, Network Security, Disaster Recover and Business Continuity Planning
- Today’s Critical Security Challenges for Businesses (Whether Or Not They Handle Sensitive Data)
- Choosing the Best Security Measures (and Managed Security Systems)
- What you Need to Know About “Cloud Computing” and “Cloud Solutions,” and Why You Should Care (CLOUD is a way to have your data in different places for redundancies – public cloud; private cloud – a private virtual file cabinet; hybrid – combination of public cloud like email and other noncritical data and then private for like social security numbers.)
- Using Cloud Technology Safely
The facilitator for this interactive workshop will be Marvin T. Bryce, Sr., president of Kingdom IT Solutions, LLC, a full service information technology, specializing in cyber security, setting up computer systems and networks and cloud computing. Mr. Bryce is a systems engineer, with more than 30 years of experience.
Bryce received his initial training in the U.S. Air Force as a cryptographic communications engineer, and in civilian life he has worked as systems engineer or consulted for businesses ranging from one-person shops to corporations, including: NCR (AT&T GIS), IBM, Motient, LexisNexis, CBTS, GE Aviation, and Procter & Gamble. He can be reached at www.KingdomITSolutions.net or by calling 513-316-4536.
The workshop is FREE, but seating is limited. To register for the workshop,call 513-761-3700 orwww.KingdomITSolutions.net .
October 25th & 26th, 2013
Early Bird Registration Rate Expires September 24! See below.
What does the Bible say? What does the Data say?
Matthew 5:4 WEB
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.
for they shall be comforted.
Marvin T. Bryce, Sr.